Aetna International is a leading provider of international expatriate private medical insurance and health management solutions. We have over 1000 staff and growing every day. Our customer base is over 123,000 members located worldwide; and we have more than 71,000 health care professionals and facilities worldwide in the offices in all the major regions of the world.
Sales Representatives will work to optimize customer contact rates and to promote and facilitate the sale of Aetna products. This will include, but will not be limited to, the qualification of leads, adherence to a pre-defined contact strategy, the development of customer relationships along with the handling of all system and administrative requirements. Sales Representatives are the first line of contact with all new customers and are responsible for nurturing prospect relationships until the customer reaches the point at which they are ready to purchase. This position is part of the Individual Direct Sales team and reports to the International Call Centre Manager.
Responsibilities of the role
• Own leads/prospect relationships throughout out the entire education, shop, & purchase process
• Answer inbound questions via email and phone
• Follow-up with prospects who have obtained a quote on aetnainternational
• Answer questions regarding products, Aetna network availability and healthcare in multiple markets
• Assist prospects to complete and submit applications
• Communicate with applicant during U/W process
• Help applicants with payment processes
• Document daily activity for each prospect
• Use Sales force, Aetna Sales portal and manual reporting systems
• Achieve performance targets: Contact Rate, Sales Rate, etc.
• 2 - 3 years Tele-Sales experience preferred
• High functional communication and English skills (multi-lingual a plus - Spanish, Portuguese, French, German)
Day time and Evening Shift
Please only apply if you have the FULL right to work in the UK/EU without sponsorship; Can relocate for the position without needing financial assistance.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance