Start Date - September 20th
Utilities Solutions are a fast-paced, high-reward energy consultancy based in Brunswick Newcastle.
Ambitious company growth is a focal point in 2020 and we are keen to speak to equally ambitious salespeople that are looking to regain their voice and restart their sales career in an environment where their voice is heard!
We are currently recruiting for positions within our sales team and are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a passion for sales. If you would like the opportunity to become part of our vibrant team, we will offer you the following in return:
- Sociable working hours Monday to Friday 9-5. No weekends.
- If targets are achieved: - 14:30 finish on a Friday
- Competitive salary retainer
- Uncapped commission
- Full training and continued development
- Fully equipped air conditioned office/great working environment
- Onsite parking
- Staff referral scheme
- Cash for referrals
- Be a part of a growing business where your voice is heard
- Opportunity to develop as we usually promote internally
Extras we offer: --
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Corporate hospitality events (NUFC, SAFC and Durham County Cricket Club season tickets plus more)
- Annual Summer Party
- Invitation to various corporate and business events across the year
- Quarterly incentives including Go-karting, paint-balling and quad biking
Key responsibilities: -
- Make outbound calls to perspective residential clients
- Offer a bespoke full end to end solution for all new and existing clients
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities
- Build a pipeline and manage your own workload
- Be fully confident in negotiating and closing contracts
- Handle any objections and queries efficiently
- Achieve set KPI’s
What we look for: -
- Experience in a proven target and results driven environment
- Experience in a B2B or B2C role
- Sales experience
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Be tenacious, resilient and passionate about sales
If you are looking for the next step in your career with a company that values each and every individual, then please contact us today.
All applicants will receive feedback.
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Company car incentive
- Weekend away treats for hitting targets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,400 - £75,000.00 per year
Self-employed basis but we give you a retainer of £1,200 each month whether you hit target or not. Great commission structure.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
As a company we have adhered to all government guidelines in response to COVID-19.
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'