Support Warehouse works with Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE) ensuring their customers receive the best after-warranty care. Working with a great team, enjoying uncapped commission and daily incentives, you will be joining our growing team based in Ilkley, Leeds, West Yorkshire. We like to have fun at Support Warehouse, so you can enjoy a game of pool on your break or just chill out watching some TV but what we want in return from you is 100% commitment on the sales floor.
We are part of a larger business that has over 100 employees world-wide and there is great scope for development within our growing business.
About the Role
You will join us as a Sales Account Manager working on data that has been carefully reviewed by our Operations team with the following main responsibilities:
- B2B sales calls
- Building customer relationships
- Retention of existing customers
- New business development
- Maintaining customer records
- Outbound call management e.g. call-backs, quotation follow up
- Call pipeline management
- Process customer orders
- Update internal systems with accurate information
Previous sales experience is an advantage, but as we provide you with full training on our products and sales, this is not essential.
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Self motivation and determination
- Time management skills
- Computer Literate
Working Hours & Other Info:
As this is for the USA market the working hours are: Monday - Friday 13:00 - 21:00
24 days holiday per year (3 of which are kept for the Christmas period)
Free Car Parking
5 minute walk from local train station, enjoying direct connections with Leeds & Bradford.
- Account Manager
- Call Management
- B2B sales