Meridian IT UK are looking to recruit a Cloud & Cyber Security Demand Executive to generate new business customer leads within the Cloud and Cyber Security market by prospecting companies by phone and through social media such as LinkedIn, highlighting opportunities and reacting to potential sales leads as they arise. You will be provided with the required training, coaching and ongoing support to develop your knowledge and skills over time. This role offers an excellent opportunity for the right person with the suitable drive and experience.
- Working to the agreed Telemarketing strategy under the guidance of the Head of Managed Services.
- Effectively generate new business leads through promoting Meridian IT UK’s cloud services within the LME & SME markets through cold calling.
- Be responsible for using social media networks such as LinkedIn to generate demand for services and build relationships with key individuals.
- Liaise with vendor resources and external agencies to co-ordinate tele-sales activity.
- Identify opportunities and effectively present key benefits and value of the product to secure new business leads.
- Record new leads and maintain the CRM database.
- Complete Telemarketing campaigns within an allocated time frame.
- Promote new services to the customers to create upselling opportunities for the sales team.
- Follow up with email where appropriate to generate new business leads.
- Attend all relevant internal training to enhance performance.
- Ensure relevant sales activities are recorded accurately for future trend analysis.
We are looking for candidates with good communication and listening skills as you will need the ability to speak to anyone over the phone. Our business is a fast-moving business so you will need to be resilient to change and adaptable.
Previous tele-lead generation experience or training
- IT services lead generation
- Social Media lead generation and interest
- Achieve lead generation targets
- Work in a sales team supporting sales activity
- Lead Generation
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'