Tele-interviewer - 12 month FTC
About the Role:
As a Medical Telephone interviewer Level 3, you’ll carry out detailed medical & lifestyle interviews with customers who are looking to take out a Life Protection Policy with us.
The medical interviews are conducted over the telephone, so you’ll need to have a warm, open, empathetic and friendly telephone manner and be able to gain their trust, build up a strong rapport and ascertain an accurate record of the customer’s medical history.
The information you gather is then used by our underwriting team to make an informed & accurate decision about any potential risk associated to their policy.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, including Saturdays, typically 1 in 2. Shift patterns are usually on a 2 week rota but we can be flexible.
Ideally, you’ll have insurance industry experience and a strong and confident telephone manner.
You don’t have to come from a medical background but you would need a basic understanding of anatomy and physiology, possibly A-levels or a degree in a health based subject such as; Biology, Sports Science or Beauty Therapy.
Experience in a similar role would be fantastic but not essential. This is not a sales role, here at LV= we focus on quality and are looking for someone who puts the customer at the heart of everything they do. This is a great opportunity for you to grow your career and enjoy a generous benefits package.
You will need to:
- conduct tele-interviews to gather risk assessment information, using scripted questions
- capture the applicant’s response to the questions online (real time)
- reschedule calls when an attempt to contact the applicant failed
- resolve customer queries by phone or email
About the Rewards:
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 26 days' holiday - which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
- Life Insurance
- Life Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job