Tele BDM - Merchant Services - Leeds
Head Office Based
£27000 basic £70,000 OTE
Based in West Yorkshire and working from modern offices next to Leeds University, the successful candidate will work in our sales team generating, responding to and closing requests and applications for merchant accounts. The role itself will mainly be office based but with some travel as and when needed. Whilst you will be provided with leads, the individual will also be responsible for creating their own through outbound work. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, articulate and enthusiastic individual who would like to work for a rapidly developing and expanding business.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• • Contacting merchants prospective opportunities through outbound work.
• • Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with merchants.
• • Developing a pipeline of merchant interest and prospects.
• • Delivering a level of service that creates a significant difference.
• • Delivering solutions to both merchants and our banking partners.
This is an idea role for someone wanting to move into an exciting and fast paced environment where we are making a difference in the payments world.
Desired Skills and Experience
Previous knowledge, experience and successful record in sales is a must have for this opportunity.
• • A minimum of 2 years sales experience.
• • Ideally a background in merchant services/card acquiring.
• • Strong communication skills with a belief in delivering the highest level of support/service.
• • The ability to work using their own initiative and a desire to learn.
• • A good team player with a can do attitude.
• • A willingness to work and learn in a fast and evolving market place.
• • Dynamic and be able to think of solutions to problems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful and growing company in a dynamic industry. if you are up for the challenge then please let us know by sending your CV and details.
- Card Acquiring
- Merchant Accounts
- Merchant Services