Tele - Appointing Agent
Are you a passionate, motivated tele-appointing/telesales agent who has the desire to succeed and have a money focus while maintaining the company’s highest standards. If so, Paymentsense are looking to speak to you.
As the UK and Ireland’s largest Merchant Service Provider; Paymentsense supply card processing solutions to over 30,000 businesses. We are a tech-enabled and customer focused organisation with a culture where winning is celebrated.
Your role will play a huge part in driving the growth of face-to-face sales through the creation and provision of qualified appointments to Business Development Managers in the field. This is an exciting role based in our Belfast Office, that will suit an experienced sales-driven professional with a background in Call Centre /Sales environments.
- A proven track record of working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Proven track record of achieving above and beyond expected KPI’s
- Contact Centre/Door to Door sales experience would be preferable
- Ability to use own initiative to manage own performance
- Ability to understand productivity KPI’s and ability to adhere to them
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Resilient, Hardworking and likes to be in control of their own earnings
- Highly numerical and KPI driven individual
- An outgoing, assertive, motivational and persuasive character
- Capable at working under pressure within a very fast moving environment
Working in a small contact centre environment in Belfast with the latest technology available your role is to:
- Successfully generate appointments for field sales agents to follow up on
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in departmental KPIs (Productivity, appointment volume, conversion, cost per appointment)
- Successfully handling a pipeline of customers and ensuring all communication levels are up to date and current
- Ensure all customer records are kept up to date accurately
- Ensure correct procedures are adhered to with regards call handling and dispositioning
- Provide first class customer experience to potential new customers and portray the company in a positive manner at all times
- Credit & Debit Card Processor serving SME market.
- Largest merchant services provider in the UK.
- Highly innovative and progressive business.
- Challenging and demanding environment.
- Intense but fun work culture.
- Headquartered in London and offices in Hull.
- Customer Experience