"Excellent temporary opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer with experience of Tekla modeller software and precast concrete to provide support to production team with the generation of manufacturing drawings, material take off and erection methods."
£35 per hour
Temporary position - 2 months
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
Commutable from: Peterborough, Grantham, Leicester, Kettering, Loughborough, Spalding, Corby, Market Harborough, Wigston, Melton Mowbray, Bourne
Our client is a market leader, part of a global plc, and has a number of heavy industrial and engineering, manufacturing sites nationally; they are looking for a Design Engineer/Tekla Modeller, at their Lincolnshire site to support the production team.
- Generate 3D model using Tekla Structures
- Create details and specifications of precast elements/systems
- Generate and coordinate manufacturing drawings
- Draw 2D cad drawings precast structures and in house designs
- Undertake 3D modelling of buildings for the residential and private sector
- Support the production team with the generation of manufacturing drawings, material take off and erection methods
- Liaise with the team and subcontractors to ensure that all documentation is produced to the highest standard
- Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards on all shop drawings produced
The Ideal Applicant:
- Educated to a minimum of 2 A Levels/HND/BTEC/Degree.
- Min 5 years working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- Min 5 years working knowledge of Tekla Structures is essential
- Experience taking 2D design drawings and coordinating architectural details and services within a 3D environment
- Experience in precast concrete industry
- Understanding of engineering principles in the residential building sector
- Must provide own PPEs
- Must be available immediately.
- Manufacturing Drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'