TEFL - KENSINGTON - £NEG - REQ IMMEADIATLY
Seven Education are pleased to be working with one of London's most prestigious private colleges based in Kensington.
Contract 20 hours per week Temp to Perm
We are looking for someone to teach English as a foreign language and offer support to other students in TOEFL exams preparation.
IELTS Experiance is essential
If you have worked overseas in the last 10 years you must possess a valid criminal record check for that time abroad.
- Assist the DOS with student testing and placement.
- Teach English to a high standard following the syllabus
- Prepare and deliver lessons with the aim of achieving the objectives and outcomes of the Schools’ syllabus.
- Use teaching techniques that are appropriate to the level and needs of the students making every effort to create a positive learning environment enabling students to participate purposefully in the lessons.
- Make lessons stimulating and enjoyable with particular emphasis on the practical use of the English language (e.g. speaking and listening skills)
- Ensure that, in the lesson prior to an excursion, students are prepared and informed about their forthcoming excursion (e.g. class discussion, pre-excursion lesson handouts, etc).
- Experience working in an educational setting is essential
- Language qualification is essential (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- Key skills/qualities needed include: strong knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for education, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"