Join our Graduate Scheme to start your career and Chinese adventure!
Keyword Education Elite-graduate Programme ( KEEP ) is a 24-month program which is designed for talented and adventurous graduates who would like to take the unusual but highly rewarded challenge to kick-off their career as a practising English teacher in China.
As an ESL English teacher, your focus will be teaching and practising oral English with young learners in a class size of maximum 10 students. The students are ranged in age from 3 to 18 who are energetic, enthusiastic and well-disciplined.
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and Canada
- Year 2 or Year 3 undergraduate students and postgraduate students/graduates within 2 years in any discipline
- Be willing to take the 120hrs TEFL course
- Energetic and enjoy working with children
- Friendly, patient and responsible, with good communication skills
- Basic monthly salary of 13,500RMB before tax.
- Any extra teaching hour will be paid at 75RMB/ACH (ACH=academic hour= 45 minutes clock-face time)
[Training & Career Development Opportunities]
- TEFL training and pre-departure online training
- 10-day intensive induction training in Headquarter
- One-to-one mentoring for the whole working period
- Clear career development path with three career directions: managerial (teacher training & mentoring), academic (textbook development & curriculum design) and marketing (PR and digital marketing)
- Fast track to senior ESL teacher position in Keyword Education
- Career development review meetings twice a year
[Benefits and Support]
- Sponsored legal Z work visa and sponsored TEFL course
- First year flight/visa allowance of up to 10,000 RMB (upon contract completion);
- 'Help Buy' scheme for the first outbound flight ticket; Airport pick-up upon arrival
- 3,000 RMB Sign up bonus after probation
- Free accommodation provided; Insurance provided, yearly health check-up
- Organised company events and trips and free Mandarin Classes
Job Type: Contract