Technology Transfer Leader - Cheshire - Pharma/Medical Devices
Purpose of Role:
To champion the Technical Transfer of pharmaceutical processes to the site for commercial Manufacture via the NPD Intra Site and Global Inter site routes, by providing technical leadership and managerial support to the NPI Operations, NPI Logistics and Packaging development teams.
Key Results Areas
- To Define manage and maintain the technical transfer policies and procedures for the effective introduction of new products to site both Via the NPD and Global inter site routes. To meet : -Global Quality standards -Regulatory expectations -Current industry standards.
- Recruit lead and manage the NPI teams to deliver effective robust manufacturing, filling and packaging processes. Performance Plans/PDPs 1:1 appraisal, training records Team Brief, absence management QEP
- To define, implement & resource NPI and Technical Transfer projects ensuring timelines are achieved in line with budget.
- Introduction of new projects to site in Line with NPD/ Technology.
- To Deliver robust & compliant Qualification packages in support of new Product Introductions and Technical Transfers.
- To Develop manage and maintain service level agreements with Operations team to deliver robust commercial processes.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience
- Qualified to degree level in a technical discipline
- Experience of manufacturing within a regulated environment.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing to FDA/MHRA standards, preferably aseptic based
- Experienced in Managing Change and Continuous Improvement through people and systems
- Proven Leadership in Technical transfer activities for sterile Pharmaceutical products
TECH TRANSFER / TECHNOLOGY TRANSFR / DRUG DELIVERY / INJECTABLES / STERILES / STERILITY / COMBINATION DEVICES / MEDICAL DEVICES / PHARMA / PHARMACEUTICALS / GMP / ENGINEERING / MANUFACTURING / PROTOTYPE / MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION / REGUALTORY / CLINICAL / COMPLIANCE / R&D / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / DESIGN / ENGINEER / SCIENTIST / CHESHIRE / CHESTER / DERBY / DERBYSHIRE / MANCHESTER / LANCASHIRE / LANCASTER / LIVERPOOL / NORTH WALES / UK / UNITED KINGDOM / RELOCATE / GSK / GLAXO / BESPAK / ASTRA ZENECA / NOVARTIS / QAIGEN / PFIZER / SANOFI / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / ENGINEER / ENGINEERING / CLINICAL / REMEDIATION / PACKAGING / SCIENTIST / SCIENTIFIC / BIOMEDICAL / MEDICAL / HEALTHCARE / REGULATORY AFFAIRS / QA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / FORMULATION / AUDITING
- Continuous Improvement
- Medical Devices
- Team Management
- Technology Transfer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"