St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £89.91bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Location of job role: Primarily based in either the North or East UK - Travel Required
Attractive salary and Excellent Benefits
Main Purpose of the Job:
This role is part of the Technology Training Services Team for St. James Place, ideally based around the northern St. James’s Places offices. Its main purpose is to provide technology consultancy to our Partners around their use of corporate systems to grow and develop their business.
You’ll be delivering some IT training, supporting any system changes, advising and consulting financial advisers on a range of corporately supported and endorsed technology solutions to improve and enhance their business processes. You will also build strong working relationships with the field management team and manage communications to this audience on the subject of technology.
This is a varied role, to include a small amount of delivering training, providing 2nd line telephone support for 'how do I?’ queries, consulting with our Partners regarding how they can best use technology to build and develop their businesses, and producing documentation and ad-hoc reports.
- To manage the demand and deliver training in all aspects of business processing software, Curo - a Client Relationship Management system and iPad know-how including the St. James’s Place apps.
- To support end users in more complex 'how to' queries for Curo, iPad and business processing
- Conduct Technology-related consultation meetings with Partners and their support staff
- To produce clear documentation detailing current working practices and IT solutions, as well as make detailed recommendations for implementing Curo and other supported technology solutions
- To project manage CRM implementations within our SJP Partners’ practices to completion as detailed in the implementation plans
- To be seen as the first point of contact for location-based Field Management Team for all Technology related training and consultancy
- To support, train and inform field management and end users in technology related developments
- To report activity regularly via departmental reporting mechanisms and ensure all productivity is logged by the monthly deadline dates
- To actively feed into change management forums as the Partner-facing department within the Technology Services division
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach as you will be required to work with all levels
- Strong relationship management skills, even when under pressure
- The ability to think creatively and apply strong problem-solving skills
- IT training experience
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Have a customer focused mentality and approach to work
- Experience working in consultative environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Used to working in a varied and fast paced environment
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Experience working on projects, including IT implementation projects
- IT training delivery experience
- IT literate- comfortable with CRM and business processing systems
- Technically strong
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
- Financial Services
- Implementation Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job