Technology Trainer (Simplifier)
The Human Manual was founded in 2008 and incorporated in 2016 by our Chief Simplifier and colleagues to simplify technology by showing users exactly how to get the most out of it. We achieve this through a multidisciplinary approach including workshops (online and offline), on demand video courses, interactive user guides and much more. As a digital transformation consultancy we provide business change, training and communications support to our global clients.
We are now entering a phase of Recruitment & Growth as part of our 5 year plan. You are joining a growing business which treats it’s staff as family.
We are not your typical company, we just do things a little differently. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fun friendly team who are passionate about simplifying technology, who truly care about the process of digital transformation, strive to deliver the very best service and where your opinion really does matter, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a small agile business our team has the opportunity to shape the company, contribute in a big way to it’s success and certainly be rewarded for doing so. You’ll feel the buzz of a growing company and embrace the challenge of helping to build a £10+ million business in 5 years.
Your role and key responsibilities
As a Simplifier your role is more than just providing training to our customers and clients, your role will involve you publishing your own produced content across our network of websites and content publishing platforms using our in house tools.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the Account Manager/Sales team with pre sales enquiries
- Follow our 5 Pillars of Digital Transformation & Change
- Assess training needs and monitor learner performance
- Conceptualise training materials based on data and research
- Maintain a database of all training materials and ensure they are kept up to date
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules and equipment
- Deliver a workshop/training session (on client site/virtually)
- Visit (potential) clients around the Country (potential for international clients)
- Support users via floorwalking during their go live as the subject matter expert
- Create and update courseware content for a range of courses
- Produce videos for our course catalogue
- Course administration
- General administration
- Technology Assessments
- And support other ad-hoc request
We are all about having fun whilst learning and love working with talented people who are pushing the boundaries. We provide great flexibility and great tools to enable you to be the best you can be and beyond.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- 2+ years of training delivery experience for Microsoft 365 and or Google Workspace products
- Be fun, energetic and vibrant
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be forward thinking and willing to challenge the ordinary
- Be an excellent listener
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office 2010/2016/Office 365 or Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Windows or Apple Mac
- Be a fan of technology
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and work efficiently
- Be willing to travel nationwide. International travel could be required but not regular
- Be willing to learn
- Microsoft or G Suite certification
- Speak another language e.g. French, Spanish, German or Cantonese
- Microsoft Office
- Google Apps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'