Sales Executive - Technology Sales - FTSE Listed Business
Sales Executive - The Company
The company is a leading provider of IT solutions and services across cyber security, digital workspace and IT intelligence. With a turnover of over $1 billion dollars and over 1000 employees across 8 regional offices, they are now looking to expand their sales team even further due to continued profit growth year on year.
Since their inception over 25 years ago, they have forged vendor partnerships with a portfolio of world-class IT suppliers including Microsoft, Apple and HP; so as a Sales Account Executive, you will have exposure to some of the world’s most recognised brands and their extensive portfolio of products.
This is a business that keeps on growing. While earning industry award after award, looking forward, their aspirations reach far higher, with the aim of global domination.
If you have personality, ambition and passion, this is a business where you can grow a successful career in sales, and reach six figure earning potential within 5 years. Do you need to be a techie type? No - they will give you the training and support you need to become successful.
- FTSE listed Technology Sales Business
- $1 billion turnover business
- 1000 employees over 8 regional offices
- 5th Best Workplace to Work For in the UK
- World leading vendor partnerships including Apple, Microsoft, Cisco and Dell
Sales Executive - The Role
- Developing new business from unearthing leads through to closing the sale
- Identify new opportunities through research, cold calling and following up on leads
- Attending client meetings with key decision makers to generate sales
- Understanding the portfolio of products and services to enable the engagement of potential new customers
- Account management of client base to ensure profit maximisation
- Role will progress into lead account executive role or team manager
Sales Executive - The Incentives
- Market leading salary + uncapped commission - 60k within 3 years.
- Previous graduate secured a multi-million pound technology deal and secured £300,000 in commission!
- Stand out incentives - including trips to Asia, Caribbean, US and Sicily
- Future Planning - Pension scheme, life assurance, share schemes
- Health Benefits - On-site massage therapist, private health and dental care
- Free breakfast daily
- Work-life balance - Flexible start/finish times, duvet days and day off for your birthday
- Meritocratic progression with a clear promotion pathway
Sales Executive - Requirements
- Minimum of 2:2 degree OR 12 months+ B2B sales experience
- Commercial awareness and basic business acumen
- A natural team player
- Able to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders
- Goal orientated with lots of initiative and positive motivation
- Organised, professional, positive and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to plan time effectively
If you’re interested in joining a FTSE listed, market leading technology sales business, then apply via the advertisement.
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Technology Sales, Graduate Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Rep, Cyber Security Sales, Sales Consulting, Consultancy, Account Manager, Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'