The Technology Runner position is an opportunity to gain training and insight on the systems powering our many creative teams. It is a gateway to a career in systems, computing and support.
- Workstation relocation and configuration.
- Basic workstation troubleshooting (hardware and software).
- Preventative maintenance.
- Render Farm health monitoring.
- Prepare documentation, asset management, manage loan equipment.
- A recent Computing (or related) qualification.
- A strong passion for technology.
- Technically hands-on.
- A willingness to learn.
- Demonstrable experience of working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a patient manner.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS.
- Hands-on hardware experience; builds, upgrades, repair.
- Understanding of networking.
- Creating documentation and call logging.
- Understanding or exposure to 3D application support would be an advantage.
- Mac OS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job