Technology Rollout Assistant
Brook Street are recruiting for an Technology Rollout Assistant for Leicestershire Police. The role is full time Mon to Fri, and is for 6 months initially.
The primary role will be deployment of the Windows 10 operating system and Office 365 solutions as part of an upgrade programme. The main responsibilities of this opportunity will deploying and supporting technology to officers and staff within Leicestershire Police such as Laptops, Desktops, Smart Phones etc.
- Possess GCSE Mathematics and English grade C or above, or equivalent.
- Experience in a support role including liaison with suppliers and users.
- Experience of being responsible for configuration, deployment and maintenance of technical equipment including asset management.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team using initiative and creativity when required.
- Ability to document clear and user-friendly instructions
- Ability to follow a technical procedure in a methodical manner showing accuracy and detail.
If you are interested in working for the Police and have the relevant experience, please apply. The successful applicant will eb required to go through the Police vetting process which can take 4-6 weeks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'