Technology Risk Assurance Assistant Manager
Assist in managing the Technology Risk Assurance (TRA) client portfolio in conjunction with Partners/Directors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments at clients’ sites.
- Control and manage the delivery of the assignment (could be Internal Audit support, External Audit support or IT Advisory), to ensure that the work is completed to time and budget, providing solutions on any issues as appropriate to the Director / Partner
- Lead TRA team’s and individuals to ensure effective delivery of TRA services,
- Manage agreed client portfolio for the regional area
- Perform more complex TRA assignments
- Represent the Firm in TRA matters as required, including attendance at client meetings and audit committees
- Draft proposals or assist as part of team that prepares tenders and presents these as part of business development
Build relationships with clients and identify/act upon all potential additional work opportunities at existing clients or new work at potential clients.
As one of the world’s largest networks of audit, tax and consulting firms, we’ll help you reach your full potential. You’ll work on an impressive client list - from multinational and growth-focused entrepreneurs to fashion icons and premier league footballers. The variety of projects will challenge you every day, helping you expand your capabilities and grow professionally. And with access to a global team that spans more than 120 countries, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to broaden your horizons. Discover a culture that nurtures individuality and celebrates fresh thinking. Find your future at RSM.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'