St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £96.6 bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the identification of Technology risks and assessment of associated controls that ensures St. James’s Place information assets are appropriately protected in line with the company’s risk appetite and the expectations set by the company’s regulators.
- Support the identification and assessment of technology related risks across SJP and its Partnership
- Support the identification and assessment of the key controls operated across the technology division
- Provide risk advice and challenge to the wider organisation on key information and technology projects and initiatives
- Develop a program of activity to test local technology controls as required
- Maintain and develop the departmental reporting of risk and controls related management information
- Undertake assessments of current and potential suppliers technological and information security control environments in support of our approach to supplier management.
- Ability to assess risk relating to IT systems, processes and controls
- Can effectively assess problems and suggest ways to deliver an appropriate solution
- Excellent communications skills across all levels and ability to work closely with others
- Experience within the Financial Services environment would be advantageous or be able to identify and understand the challenges this may present
Desirable Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of methodologies and frameworks such as COBIT, ISO27001 and ISF would be useful but not a necessity for the role
- An understanding of the UK’s data protection requirements
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation, a grant-making charity where funds are raised and distributed through the St. James’s Place community. St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation has been supporting those in need since 1992, making a positive and lasting difference to people’s lives by awarding grants to charities registered in the UK to assist them in the incredible work they do every day. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: 'Wealth Management Company of the Year' at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2018, 'Best Private Client Investment Manager’ at the Wealth Adviser Awards 2018 and 'Best Wealth Manager' at the Shares Awards for 2017
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
- IT Controls
- Risk Management
- Income Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"