Technology centric Research Analyst required with proven skills in technology centric research to lead the research on market intelligence, competitor analysis who can design the strategy to capture / collect data and analyse the macro and micro trends and translate / provider insight on the data into synthesized actional facts and insights for both written and presentation working closely with senior stakeholders across FTSE 100 Digital technology organisation with around 2,000 people in their group technology function globally is required to be based in London to work in newly formed role to support strategic decision making across the technology group.
£37-50k + Bens + Bonus to 10%
As a Research Analyst - Technology you will have skills in
- Strong skills in technology research / technology trends / data insight / analysis from a research or insight company, consulting or large group technology function
- Technology research skills in some of market intelligence, regulation, competitor analysis, regulatory, best of breed technology operating models
- You will have worked on broad technology across projects such as Artificial Intelligence / AI, BlockChain, Analytics, Enterprise Software or emerging technology themes.
- Be able to demonstrate examples of the challenges involved in this type of role
- Objective, analytical and impartial
- Be structured, data driven with quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis skills and the ability to present data often at the C Suite level with the ability to work to tight timelines
- Best in class written and verbal communication skills
- Have a good understanding of the Digital/ web / mobile centric in business like ecommerce, large scale Digital / web centric businesses, telecoms, media, internet economy, gambling sector etc
- Be plugged in to what is happening across Technology and Commercial in different industries
- Be culturally aware and able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Display integrity, low-ego and tenacity to get to outcomes
As a Research Analyst - Technology responsibilities will include
- Leading research on a series of landscape, market and competitor analysis for Group Technology of around 2,000 people worldwide
- Design strategies and implement plans to capture and collate data needed for research these topics
- Analyse macro and micro trends to translate the data into synthesized, actionable facts and insights
- To provide insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making across the Group.
- Share these insights and results in an easily digestible manner in both written and presentation format
- Develop and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the Group up to C Level
This role would be ideal for someone working for a technology centric market Intelligence / research company or in consultancy who wants to move into industry and further their career as well as see the end to end, or who has worked within a large scale technology function with tech /software engineering functions in multiple location worldwide and who wants to work in a greenfield research role for a large fast paced digital technology group doing billions of transactions.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.
- Competitor Intelligence
- Market Intelligence
- Technology Research
- Research Analyst
- Data analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'