This Recruitment Company has been extremely successful and has won many awards including one Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the U.K, and Top 40 Best Company to Work For. They have grown drastically within the last 5 years and currently have over 150 people in the business.
The founder is all about giving back to the employees and making sure there are plenty of benefits and rewards that make people want to be there and be successful. The founder gifts equity to all employees, so that as well as working for the business and making sure it’s heading in the right direction, you also own a share of it! They are looking for a mature candidate to be part of their technology interim team.
Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- £23-28k basic (depending on experience)
- YR 1 OTE £30K, YR 2 OTE £50K, YR 3 OTE £85K
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities
- Trips to Ascot, helicopter trips & holidays abroad
- Free gym membership
- Monthly massages
- Company phone
- Prosecco & Beer Fridays
- Individually tailored training programme (for entry level candidates)
Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
- Cold calling to win new business on board
- Building relationships with clients and candidates
- Research to find the best candidates in the market
- Interview candidates
- Host your own industry events
Recruitment Consultant - Candidate Requirements:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Resilient nature
- Fantastic work ethic
- Professional approach
- Confident approach to business
If this position interests you and you feel you have the right attributes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant, please click apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'