Technology Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
Growing from a £600,000 business to a £3.5million business in 4 years, this client is quickly becoming the fastest growing technology recruitment company in the country. Working directly with VC backed companies, and winning multi-million technology build out projects with global start ups - they are looking for a mix of Consultants, Senior Consultants and Account Developers to join their London team.
About the Company
- Founded 4 years ago; 18 staff and turnover of £3.5million
- History of winning multi-million projects building out technology start up teams at their point of investment and growth
- Key markets; - Sales, Software Development, Product and Professional services
- Offer various career paths; Account Development, Delivery, Business Development & Management
- Have helped grow out software companies now valued at a collective $8billion
- Innovative, driven, exciting & fast-growing company
Facts & Figures
- Top biller stands at £803,000
- Best quarter stands at £155,000
- Average deal size = £23,000
- Average spend per client = £230,000
- They offer an unrivalled commission structure up to 50%
What they’re now looking for
- The Directors of the business keep winning multi-million tech build out projects
- They are looking for EXPERIENCED TECH RECRUITERS from Consultant to Managing Consultant level to own, expand, and develop these key accounts
- You will manage everything from delivering, to expanding into new areas, to process, to becoming a strategic partner for their growth
What you must demonstrate
- Technology recruitment experience is a must
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Unrivalled work ethic
- An obsession with whatever task you put your mind to
- A love of the tech space
- High expectations of what you can, and will, achieve
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest, apply today for immediate consideration.
Interviews commencing December 2020, January 2021 start dates available!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'