Technology Programme Manager
Salary £ to attract the best
Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company, revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations.
It is also exciting times for our client and with ongoing international growth there is a need to expand the Derby based technology team. In particular, our client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Technology Programme Manager to join the technology team to help accelerate their future growth through the transformation of its core retail business to a digital consumer experience as well as international expansion.
Working closely with the CTO the Technology Programme Manager is responsible for all projects and programmes that are delivered from within Technology and is crucial for creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum. The Technology Programme Manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the programme plus is high profile in respects of reporting and stakeholder management.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of all Programme’s executed from within the Technology Function.
- Inspiring and providing clarity of vision and direction with respect to the Technology Programme’s.
- Drive the Agile Technology Programme delivery model ensuring that Product Management, Engineering, Architecture, Information Security and Corporate IT are closely linked with efficient and effective governance.
- Act as a coach and evangelist for an Agile Delivery model refining where Appropriate.
- Analyse and report on the performance of features delivered into production, reflecting on successes, and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of managing greenfield enterprise technology deliveries with multiple projects
- Understanding of project managing a wide range of technology on-premise infrastructure to cloud based highly transactional platforms.
- Ability to manage and work within ambiguity to reach a successful outcome.
- Strong and effective communication with exceptional stakeholder management skills, including experience in dealing with remote stakeholders and colleagues
- Must have demonstrated entrepreneurial thinking and have proven AGILE and SCRUM experience.
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a highly skilled technology team.
- Leisure / travel / entertainment industry experience and knowledge of SAFe v3.0, both desirable.
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company to work for and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.
- Cloud Technology
- SAFe v3.0