Marketing Manager - Warrington
£40k + Benefits
As the Marketing Manager for Brookson Enterprise you will manage a range of strategic marketing, product marketing and marketing communications activities to ensure that we are competitively positioned and communicated to target markets and audiences and an appropriate sales pipeline is achieved.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a B2B marketeer who wants to be in a standalone role initially but with the support of a wider Group marketing team. You will be hands on and not afraid to get involved with everything from content creation to managing the marketing budget.
As the role is in a 'start-up' environment you must be able to cope with change, understand the markets in which we operate (software and data) and create a compelling marketing strategy that helps promote the business. The would suit a Marketing Manager in a standalone role or a Senior Marketing Executive who is looking for their next step.
- To work at Senior level to develop an in-depth understanding of the trends and challenges in the target SME market segments
- To work closely with the Brookson Enterprise Managing Director and Sales team to align marketing activities with sales pipeline requirements.
- To develop and execute lead generation programmes aimed at various stakeholders in new name targets and existing clients in the target market segments. This will include digital marketing and content marketing.
- To project manage participation at industry events e.g. exhibitions.
- To identify and project manage sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
- To identify opportunities for Brookson Enterprise to speak at industry events and assist in the production of presentations.
- To work with the Corporate Communications team to develop thought leadership content, demand creation content and other sales toolkit items.
- To manage relationships with vertical market industry associations and market analysts.
- To project manage collaborative marketing activities undertaken in conjunction with Brookson Enterprise’s Industry Partners.
- Manage and work within the marketing budget successfully
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience working at C-level
- Good knowledge of analytics
- Excellent SEO skills
- Hands on design skills
- Professional marketing qualification
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday off
- Performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Free parking