Your new company
A well known, multi-national Manufacturing business based in the Antrim area
Your new role
Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader, the successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the development of existing and creation of new products through construction and test of circuits and systems.
- Assist with product design verification within your responsibility.
- Assist with system design verification within your responsibility (vehicle driving required).
- Perform prototype building, testing and validation & fault diagnosis for parts/products within remit.
- Document test results and provide simple reports when necessary.
- Ensure that the lab is tidy and stocked with required components.
- Ensure that all defined company operating procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Liaise with all process related departments as required.
- Produce the highest standard of work possible in accordance with the company's TS16949 procedures.
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Carry out any other function necessary for the smooth running of the Research and Development function.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC engineering - preferably electronics based
- Full UK drivers license
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate competence in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel)
- Experience of soldering SMT components and building prototype components
- Experience of testing and debugging electronic circuits
- Experience of basic PCB design.
What you'll get in return
The business offers a competitive salary and benefits package. They are committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all new employees, on top of a lucrative salary and benefits package to include pension, good holiday package and healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job