Technology Customer Success Specialist - Cloud Technology, SaaS
A leading cloud technology consultancy has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist to join their expanding team.
My client specializes in working with companies to support their cloud technology strategy in delivering business and digital transformations. With a client base including the likes of JCB, Thomas Cook, Lastminute.com, Just Eat and Travelodge, they have become one of leading players in cloud technology, and support over 2500 clients in 30 countries globally.
The role is focused around post-deployment customer success by promoting best practices, accelerating feature adoption, cultivating relationships, and helping customers share and discover new ways to create magic moments using cutting edge cloud technology.
You'll work closely with sales and project delivery teams to manage innovative programs that strengthen customer relationships.
- Serve as a primary liaison for a customer
- Be responsible for facilitating workshops to educate customers on best practice, and customer calls to review issues/escalations
- Work on initiatives to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction with products
What You Need
- Similar experience within a Customer Success or Application Support role - customer facing, engaging, ensuring the benefits of the software products are being fully utilised.
- Good knowledge/experience of cloud technology (applications/services) ie Google Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Excellent analytical, organisation and communication skills
- Be happy to travel to client sites and head office as and when required
- Ideally some knowledge of PaaS and SaaS technologies
What You Can Expect
You'd be joining a dynamic team and working in a fast paced cutting edge cloud technology environment. You'll have the chance to learn from experts including Google, and establish best-practice on the leading edge of technology.
Your role will be a mixture of home based, working on client sites (primarily London/South East), and also ad-hoc visits to head office in Yorkshire.
If you can demonstrate a knowledge of cloud and a passion for first class customer service and support then this could be a perfect role for you so apply today for immediate consideration.
- technical support
- application support