Technology Content Writer & Editor - Remote (UK) or Hybrid (London)
Job; Technology Content Writer & Editor - Remote (UK) or Hybrid (London)
This company is an award-winning Top 5 Digital Advertising Agency with offices in London and Shanghai. Connecting people and culture to brands, they specialise in the creation of scalable online presence for brands marketing to China.
Due to ongoing growth, they seek a Technology Content Writer & Editor to join their growing team.
NB: please only apply if you have experience of writing technology content (ideally for a digital agency) and are passionate about bleeding edge technologies.
Requirements & Duties;
- Research & Insights - research trends for China/global technologies.
- Ideation - develop trends and research original content ideas.
- Writing - writing news, and opinion pieces in the China/global technology. News should be short and timely, focusing on impact. Whilst opinion articles should have strong angles that make their articles unique.
- Editing - proofread and check articles for accuracy, quality control for both copy and imagery.
- Social Media - Create content for and manage Facebook and Twitter to complement news and opinion pieces on their website.
- Management - Liaise with Strategy, Performance Marketing, and Client Service teams. Manage external suppliers as/when needed.
- Passionate about technology with a track record of writing about technology-related content.
- Extremely intelligent and culturally aware - Be the most interesting person in their business and the most interested in people and cultures. Bring beauty to your expertise and be their cultural inspiration.
- Action solutions/changes/processes promptly, religiously deliver on commitments.
- Push to take bold leaps, even if that means mistakes along the way.
- Favour the unorthodox, highly independent-minded and bring a maverick quality to working because outcomes are all that matter.
- Caring and methodical - Ensure workloads are managed well across their team. Foster happy people as part of a well-run team.
- Understand the details, finger on the pulse, manage workload and understand where the pain points are for client deliverables.
- Authority - Can decide on a direction and rally others behind it.
- Problem solver - More than just being available for meetings, truly listen and action, have a real understanding of people’s day-to-day problems. Earn a reputation as their go-to person to help solve problems, promptly.
- Marketer - Keen interest in digital marketing practices and industry news.
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £30k-£40k
- Benefits; 29 days holiday, private health insurance, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, competitive salary, discretionary and structured bonuses, regular social events, etc.
- Location; your choice - either fully remote, based from their Camden offices, or a hybrid blend of the two.
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; content writer copy writer writing editor journalist copywriter editorial tech technology technologies home based remote hybrid London digital agency China Chinese Mandarin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'