In Consulting, you will join a growing team of 300 relationship driven, strategic thinkers who take pride in the positive impact they can have on society whilst advising the boardrooms of UK and International clients across all sectors. Our Consulting teams support clients in solving business critical, complex problems through a broad range of services including risk consulting, technology advisory, business transformation, regulatory consulting and actuarial support. Our expertise ranges from financial services and insurance to retail, government and education. In a rapidly changing business world, we help clients overcome the challenges that they face today and prepare for whatever the future may hold.
Our specialist Technology Consulting and Assurance team deliver IT assurance and advisory work to a range of clients nationally and internationally. Our broad range of clients, including those in FTSE 350, allow you to gain experience across a range of sectors including:
- Financial Services, Banking, Insurance and Investment
- Corporates/Private Sector/Industry & Services
- Central and Local Government
- Retail and Consumer products organisations
As a Technology Consulting and Assurance Assistant Manager/Manager you will be responsible for managing IT Assurance (external audit) to a range of sectors, most notably in Financial Services and Corporates. You will work closely with clients and be committed to providing exceptional risk assurance services.Role & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for delivering IT audit work while building a portfolio of external IT audit engagements including Insurance, Banking, other Financial Services and Corporates sectors for the London office and other South based offices with the opportunity to work on other IT assurance engagements.
- Engagement scope & planning, budgeting, supporting oversight in the engagement progress, reviewing deliverables for quality and leading closing meetings with client management assisting senior managers, directors & partners.
- Point of contact for both the audit team & client. Keeping stakeholders informed of any issues arising and the progress of the work.
- Delivering work to the highest technical standards including ensuring the work (including that of team you are supervising) is conducted in line with Mazars Quality standards;
- Manage a team of Seniors and Juniors on projects you are responsible.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with clients, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- Build and develop relationships with senior stakeholders within Mazars.
- Ensuring work is undertaken to budget and meets client KPIs.
- Act as a role model helping to develop junior members of the Technology Consulting & Assurance team.
- Understand the wider service line capabilities of Technology Services and the wider firm and how these may benefit clients.
- Leveraging the skills and experience gained previously to support the implementation of new initiatives, ideas and processes.
- Contribute to the management and training of a team.
- Assesses and produces high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of IT assurance engagements to clients across relevant sectors relevant.
- Experience in delivering IT General Controls, application controls and IPE testing.
- Experience of ERP applications such as SAP or Oracle, and standard packages such as Agresso, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage.
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Unix, windows server, and Linux and databases such as SQL, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in delivering audit analytics within projects using tools such as ACL, and using SQL will be an advantage.
- Sound understanding of technical IT risks and hot topics.
- Excellent interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Experience of mentoring and developing people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, develop new initiatives and methodologies.
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
- Provides assistance, shares experience, provides meaningful feedback and proactively supports the development of others.
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.
- Our Technology Consulting & Assurance Team also delivers services such as Cyber, Data Privacy, Forensics, Data Analytics and IT Outsourcing. Therefore, experience of any of these service lines would be an advantage.
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'