Do you have a computer science/computing degree?
Do you have a basic knowledge and interest in coding and a passion for technology?
Do you want to make an impact and influence change through the power of technology?
Sparta Global are seeking high-caliber and ambitious graduates with a keen interest in problem-solving and who are keen to develop their skillset through continuous personal and professional development. We are looking for self-motivated and ambitious graduates to launch their careers and develop to become the next generation of leaders in technology through our Technology Consultant Graduate Scheme.
We have multiple roles in our programme including Software Developers, Automated testers, DevOps Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Analysts.
Our graduate roles will place you into the heart of dynamic, best-of-class technology teams working with the newest technologies on an international scale. In every case, you will receive a tailored blend of technical, commercial, and soft-skills training/coaching and a carefully mapped career development path.
We encourage university graduates to come on board with us and experience a rewarding career in IT through a structured graduate training programme and job placement. Successful candidates are placed on a fast track career progression and can work and learn from some of the most famous brands in the world. Get in contact today.
Who is Sparta?
Sparta Global is a leading services provider of Technology Consultants to clients in the Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Digital, Media, and Travel industries.
You will receive industry-leading training before working for us as a consultant and become part of our large community of Spartans. You will then be deployed to our clients to help them deliver their business goals through digital transformations, in turn making a positive impact within the tech industry.
What is a consultant?
A consultant is a specialist with key skills that are not widely available. We create consultants across DevOps, Automation Testing, Software Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, and Data Engineering.
How will you become a consultant?
It is a graduate scheme that provides you with permanent employment for at least 2 years. We provide you with world-class training in the specialism of your choice so that you can work for us as a consultant with our clients.
What is good about being a consultant?
They demand high day rates for their expertise, and it normally takes years to build up your abilities, but we can make you a highly capable specialist by training you in our IT academy. We give you the abilities and experience to become one of the best in any industry.
Don't worry, you're not expected to know how to do all of this already. Your professional development is our priority. We offer specialist training and support which will accelerate your progression throughout the programme and beyond.
Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients across the UK for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with Sparta Global or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in-house role at Sparta Global or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
- Right to work in the UK - needs to be on every advert
- Able to travel and relocate throughout the UK
- A love for technology and its application
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Clear and transparent communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- Excellent team player
- Decision Making
- Ideally have experience using programming languages such as Python, C# or Java
- Come from a STEM/computer science background - but we are open to all degree backgrounds!
The benefits you'll receive:
- Fully funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a consultant in multiple roles
- Access to our blue-chip client base
- Completing projects for blue-chip clients in the finance, retail, telecoms, law, healthcare, public sector and many more
- A highly competitive salary structured pay rises/bonus schemes
- Fast track career progression into senior business analysis, data architecture and data science roles
- Continuous professional development support with mentoring from our expert training and consultancy department
- Holidays, Sick pay, and Pension
- Healthcare, and Monthly & yearly awards
- Team social events and Christmas party
- Computer Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'