Technology Change Partner - E-commerce
Technology Change Partner - E-commerce
Location - Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol or Southampton
Package: £70,000 plus £6,600 Car Allowance, Private Healthcare and a 3% Flexible Benefits Package
Set up by the Department of Health in a unique partnership with technology experts Sopra Steria, NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) provide essential corporate back office services to other NHS organisations.
NHS SBS is the market leader in corporate services with around 40% of the NHS using one or more of our products.? With unrivalled knowledge and experience, we provide high-quality, value-for-money finance, procurement and employment services to the NHS, helping them overcome any challenges they face in the back office.?
We work closely with NHS organisations all over the country to replace outdated, time-consuming and error-prone paper processes, with affordable digital systems and more efficient ways of working, and in addition to our core services, we are designing and developing innovative digital technologies and piloting brand new ways of working, which further improve efficiency and quality, and better support the NHS workforce to deliver world-class patient care.
We are passionate about using our expertise to save the NHS time and money and are more relevant today than ever before.
The Day Job
The Technology Change Partner is a key member of the Employment Services Management Team within NHS SBS. The role will own the business technology and e-commerce strategy for this area working with key stakeholders across the business and within the IT and technology teams to drive through innovation and change within the business.
This role will also design, implement and manage the partnerships that deliver products and services to the customer base. This will include that the Employment Services technology and e-commerce strategy is integrated with IT, such that technology is leveraged to significantly enhance and improve the business..
- The strategic interface between Employment Services and Information Technology services for the purpose of business technology and e-commerce strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Act as key liaison across Employment Services, IT Services and outside vendors.
- Manage third party partnerships that support the Employment Services strategy.
- Develop e-commerce principles for all current and future partnerships.
- Facilitate the investment intake process and the high-level planning and execution of business initiatives through the use of technology.
- Proactively share knowledge of business technology risks and present opportunities to build competitive advantage by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Employment Services.
- Ensure new solutions and technologies are robust and secure and fully tested before any deployment to the business.
- Work with other members of the senior management team, portfolio management team, IT and key stakeholders to define opportunities and to prioritise pre-projects based on pre-defined criteria.
- Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant pre-project information to appropriate levels of employees regarding business area requests, pre-projects and initiatives.
- Create consensus with business areas as to the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals
- Partner with IT Business Analysts and Business Analysts to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured and reflected in solution documentation.
- Build strong relationships with the wider NHS SBS IT teams to ensure effective working and results
- Work with the business to shape Change Management activities - ensuring that business areas or functions have the capacity and capability to implement changes required for new technology solutions.
- Work with business development and Marketing to launch new products and services
- Work with SMT colleagues on resource planning in line with future capabilities and technology improvements.
- Responsible for developing client journey through technology strategy and working with colleagues to support a commercial model based on technological advancements for clients that are mutually beneficial to client and NHS SBS.
- IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
- Previous experience of leading strategic planning, business development, or client management.
- Working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to plan strategically.
- Detailed understanding of new technologies and how these support development and transformation of business process services.
- Experience of leading technology strategy within shared service environment.
- Understanding of NHS landscape in relation to technology.
- Information Technology
- Technology Services
- Business Technology
- Technology Change
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'