talentdesk are recruiting for a number of Technology Analysts to join our client based in Cambridge who are looking to grow their team within research and technology.
As a Technology Analyst you will use your insight and analysis to provide knowledge on specific evolving technologies to assist clients make business-critical decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing technology assessments, market forecasts and business analysis
- Writing reports and delivering consulting projects
- Analysing trends and data
- Conducting research through telephone, face-to-face meetings and conferences
- Meeting with clients across the world face-to-face and on phone
- Assist with business development
- Representing and assisting with international events, conferences and tradeshows
The successful Technology Analyst will have a technical degree within Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Material Sciences or Engineering. A PhD is desirable but not a necessity. It would be ideal to have candidates with a specialism within the off grid area such as renewable energy system and smart grids or advanced materials although other areas of emerging technologies will be considered.
As this is a customer facing role, you will have an ability to confidently present to audiences and communicate analysis in writing along with having a keen interest to continuously learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and become a specialist within your domain of technical expertise.
- Emerging Technologies
- Market Intelligence
- Emerging Trends