Salary £25,000 DOE
Hours Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:00 40 hours per week
- To be considered you will need to have a proven track record of success as a Food Technologist, preferably within a food production environment, ideally dairy.
- You will have attained a high degree of competency in HACCP, and be an experienced auditor with a strong knowledge of BRC Global Standards for Food Safety.
- Furthermore, you will need to have strong commercial acumen, a can do attitude, possess first rate influencing skills and thrive in an environment where the pace of change lies at the heart of their success.
- Carrying out audits
- HCCAP, product forms for factories and their products
- Drafting procedures and product specification
- Handling supplier and customer complaints.
- Daily factory checks.
- Managing to Technical Admins.
My client is a leading manufacturer in their field and due to their rapid growth, a rare opportunity has arisen to join their Technical Department with real opportunity to progress the ladder quickly.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.