Regulatory Affiars Associate - (Materials/ Chemicals Evaluation) c25k-30 + Bonus + Benefits
South East ABJ3406
As technologist with an interest or background in compliance or regulatory affairs you will provide regulatory / compliance support as an integral part of the Regional Regulatory Compliance team, responsible for the management of regulatory compliance support across the R&D function of a global company. Working alongside a large team of regulatory professionals and toxicologists you will assist in the regulatory compliance of all products sold in EMEA. You will undertake legal and toxicological ingredient evaluations within product stewardship of all new materials and ingredients. Using your chemicals background you will be involved in monitoring current and any new / proposed regulations.
- Applying additive and materials guidance knowledge of legislation affecting the use of ingredients in the evaluation of their products.
- Carry out routine evaluations as well as quantitative risk assessments for novel & innovative projects.
- Assist in ingredient disclosure activities and participate in Product Stewardship exercises to ensure that the company’s internal guidelines are maintained.
- Ensure that confidential disclosures for all ingredients and components in use are accurately recorded on the database and held securely according to departmental procedures.
- Provide guidance for market on legal status of ingredients in particular markets.
- As a regulatory executive in Ingredient Evaluation, you will also develop skills which will enable you to contribute to the generation of external technical reports, publications and presentations
- Degree in Biochemistry, Food Science, Chemistry or Toxicology
- Preferable with regulatory or compliance experience ( they will ensure that all ingredients are compliant to the regulations)
- Strong knowledge of food, pharmaceutical or ingredient legislation and regulations is essential.
- Thorough understanding and awareness of the ingredients and materials used on our products and their technological functions.
- Good understanding on research methodologies to obtain regulatory information from multiple sources
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance Management systems, tools and techniques
- Fluency in another European language will be an advantage
- Proficient computing skills to facilitate use of the "in house" database.
- Prior toxicology work/ risk assessment experience an advantage.
- Good IT literacy
- Good communication and planning skills
35 hours per week. Full Time. Permanent
Benefits Package Includes Pension, Bonus, 5 weeks holiday (pro rata), Share save and share reward schemes, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
TO APPLY: Please contact Alison Basson
- Consumer Goods
- Regulatory Affairs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job