Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. The Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technician to join the busy team at our Lloyd South Lakes retailer.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Technician who undertakes the repair and servicing of vehicles, diagnosing additional faults and ensures all work is completed safely and to the highest standards and to customers' satisfaction.
- Complete work orders including details of repairs completed, parts required and labour to be charged
- Test vehicles using measuring devices to provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Workshop Controller
- Interpret and use technical data and instruction provided by the manufacturer
- Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
- Remove and install vehicle components in accordance with the manufacturer's methodology
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Carry out preparations for new vehicles
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
- Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
- Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
- Record details of work including all hours worked and material usage
- Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
- Ensure vehicles are protected and kept clean during service and repair
- Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
If you have the experience, drive and ability to take over this critical position then they want to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'