· To carry out mechanical assembly, wiring, testing and calibration of high technology products
· Calibration of pressure and temperature switches.
· Assess content of kits with BOM.
· Inspecting, testing and repairing field returns.
· Prioritising tasks and logically analysing problems.
· Planning and arranging the work schedule with the production Team Leader.
· Liaising with QA, Purchasing and Engineering departments as required.
· Contributing to the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes in order to improve
quality, cost and delivery.
KEY VALUE ADDING DELIVERABLES:
Active in achieving customer on time delivery
To understand and work in all areas of UK operations
To be a versatile team member
THE PERSON TO FILL THE VACANCY…
· Demonstrated knowledge of production/maintenance processes to high quality standards
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and interpret requirements into finished
· Demonstrated experience pro-actively solving technical problems
· Good manual dexterity, patience, care and attention to detail.
· Ability to read and follow working instructions written in English
· A positive attitude to work and fulfilling customer requirements
· Experience of mechanical assembly
· Local to UK factory (Farnham GU9 7SS)
· Computer literate (basic)
· Good observation skills
· Skilled at using small tools
· Happy to serve the customer
· Able to read technical drawings
· Experience of MRP
· Experience of low volume production planning
· Experience in material control, despatch, goods inward
IDEAL CANDIDATE IS LIKELY TO….
Be willing to be part of a small team and to undertake training to make a difference in the assembly
area of a low volume, highly regulated manufacturing company.
Hours - 8.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on Friday. Lunch break 30 mins.
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'