Monday to Friday 8am -5pm + Saturdays on a Rota basis (40 hours per week)
What you’ll be doing
As a technician you will undertake routine service inspections for customer-owned vehicles, used-car stock and retail vehicles for the Stephen James Group, repairing and replacing worn or malfunctioning parts. Inspections are a systematic process which requires a process driven approach.
Role responsibilities - including but not limited to
- To diagnose, repair and maintain vehicles
- To meet individual and departmental activity targets
- To advise Line Manager on additional repairs identified in order to obtain permission from customer before proceeding
- To keep updated on technical information through factory bulletins and online training
- To operate competently and efficiently within agreed timescales communicating with Service and Parts departments to obtain required parts without delay
- To road test vehicles where appropriate
Who you need to be
You will be a process driven individual with a passion for providing great customer service. You will have great attention to detail and enjoy achieving targets.
You will be prepared to go the extra mile, being considerate of your colleagues in looking after equipment and assisting where necessary.
- Full UK driving licence
- 3-5 years' experience working in a premium brand car franchise on complex repairs and maintenance of vehicles
Please apply to YOLO Recruitment today.
- Automotive Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job