Qualified Vehicle Technicians Required Immediate Starts £30,000 OTE
On a daily basis you will be required to carry out the servicing of vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance all according to franchise guidelines. Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components will be part of your day as well as time estimating and maintaining repair and service records.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent practical skills
- The ability to work quickly with attention to detail
- The ability to work without supervision
- Good communication skills
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- A reasonable level of fitness
This is a fantastic package for the right person. Franchise training will be provided along with the opportunity to develop from within, adding growth to your career. This position is open to Non Franchise Technicians as well as Franchise Technicians both of which will have the opportunity to earn up to £30,000.
Full UK Driving license is required.