Our client have a vacancy for a Technician who has the right attitude to work and an interest in a hands on/technical/mechanical role with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
They would also be happy to interview candidates who could be a good 'junior technician' immediately with the view of advancing with appropriate in house training.
Duties will include:
* Preparation, packing and organising delivery of equipment.
* Goods in and out duties.
* Propose purchase of spares, accessories and ancillary rental items to maintain equipment.
* Ensure that equipment is suitably and safely packaged and stored.
* Maintain records within asset history and contract files.
* Raise disposal and transfer paperwork. Raise non-conformance reports and other administration as required.
* Promote a positive H & S attitude.
* Be familiar with H & S and emergency procedures and take part in emergency drills.
* Attend performance and operational meetings.
* Use PPE as stipulated.
* Adhere to H & S, Environmental and Quality policies and industry standards.
The following are desirable, but not essential:-
* Experience of inspecting, testing, calibrating and repairing of monitoring and inspection equipment, including environmental, NDT and visual inspection equipment.
* Experience working in a rental environment/business.
* HNC/HND/Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, we are sorry you have not been successful this time.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunites Employer, acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job