TECHNICIAN TEAM LEADER
Technician Team Leader
Are you a resilient leader with a passion and commitment to deliver continuous
improvement? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Technician Team Leader to support the Head of Maintenance by leading the technician team to ensure delivery of key results in line with overall site strategy and compliant with all relevant legislation
This role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
- Deliver the SBP Operations Engineering strategy in line with the Company, Operations and Business Unit objectives.
- Ensure team compliance with Health & Safety/Environmental Legislation in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Lead team activities to ensure maximum efficiency from available resource, ensuring planned, corrective and continuous improvement initiatives are compliant with KPI’s.
- Produce reports and develop improvement plans for areas of responsibility, ensuring review and ongoing maintenance.
- Manage technical budget for area of responsibility, ensuring maximum business benefit from available funds.
- Build/maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure overall operational objectives are delivered and customer service level’s maintained.
- Lead, motivates and develop the SBP Technician team in line with the company values to maximise employee engagement.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
Qualified to minimum HND level in an Engineering discipline
Previous knowledge gained within an RCM driven environment.
Knowledge of Health & Safety and Continuous improvement techniques.
Knowledge and understanding of relevant machinery regulations including Electricity at work regulations.
Knowledge and experience of all relevant technical aspects within a FMCG environment.
Experience of managing a Cost centre budget
Proven leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"