This national engineering and facilities maintenance company is now seeking the expertise of a Planner/Scheduler for their team. With talent management programmes in place where staff can be developed and their talents and career goals recognised, this is a great time to join a company where growth is taking place.
This Planner / Scheduler position is based in Redditch and the position will encompass the following duties:
- Liaising with engineers and booking and scheduling their activities and call outs to clients
- Planning workloads and building relationships with the engineers
- Organising the time management of a large amount of engineers and their routes
- Updating costings
- Be available to work shifts of either 6am - 2pm or 11am to 8pm and available 1 Saturday in 4.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience in planning or scheduling
- Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- Multi tasker - you are able to juggle a number of things at the same time.
- Good computer skills where you have the ability to learn and pick up systems quickly
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Able to work to the shifts required
In return you will receive a really competitive salary, bonuses, above industry pension contributions, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, parking. In order to not miss the boat, send your CV today!
- Communication Skills
- Facilities Management