The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Prepare resin formulations developed by the development scientists and manufacture of test specimens
- Characterisation of resin and composite properties by thermal analysis, spectroscopic techniques, mechanical tests, and microscopic methods
- Suggest improvements to processes and working practices
- Clear communication of results to development chemists
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree level, preferably Chemistry, Physical or Material Science or Engineering or hold significant experience in a hands-on technical role.
- Practical experience of working in a laboratory, particularly in materials science, process development or engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team working skills
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading materials development company and in return they are offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41727 in all correspondence.