REED Engineering are partnering with one of their long-standing clients to source a Technician on a full-time, permanent basis.
Working as a Technician for this company will allow you fantastic progression as well as the opportunity to be associated with cutting edge technology. Although this role is predominantly based in Aberdeen initially, you can expect to travel to various sites across various continents within a fairly short period of time. This will then result in further remuneration in offshore/abroad allowances.
Within your remit will include -
- Maintenance and repair of company equipment - this is fairly straight forward and can be taught to those with exposure to similar equipment previously
- Travel to client sites to instruct new users on how to use the equipment - this will include offshore installations and shore based refineries.
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of kit
- Office admin related to the above
Due to the type of equipment, this role would be suited to candidates with a background in Painting/Blasting/Grit Blasting. Therefore, candidates who have worked as one of the above in an offshore environment will be at a great advantage. Other criteria that would be of interest to our client include -
- Valid tickets to go offshore - BOSIET, MIST, CA-EBS, Shoulder Width etc.
- Drivers Licence (Essential)
- ICATS Blaster/Sprayer (Desirable)
- ISSOW Training
- OPITO Trained Blaster/Sprayer Level 1
- Confined Space tickets
- Working at Height tickets
If you, or anyone you know would be suited to the role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to . If applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you answer all of the qualifying questions listed below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'