MONDAY - FRIDAY 39hours +3.5 hours paid overtime per week.
If you are a qualified and experienced vehicle technician that is looking for the opportunity to further your career then look no further. My client is a well-established main dealership that provides brilliant in-house training and a fully equipped workshop.
TECHNICAN JOB DETAILS:
JOB TITLE -------------- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
SALARY ------------------ £27,000 -£34,000
ACCOUNTABLE TO - SERVICE MANAGER
LOCATION -------------- Northampton
TECHNICIAN JOB PURPOSE
The technician is expected to carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently and to complete repair orders to our client’s standards.
TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Irform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tune-ups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
Excel Technicalareprovenspecialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Bodyshop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"