Chorley Group are an award winning family business, voted AM UK Best Dealership to Work For in 2017.
We are looking for an experienced and talented vehicle technician to work with our Aftersales Team at our Wigan Nissan dealership. You will benefit from operating in a franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. As a rapidly expanding business you will benefit from our investment in training, technology and tools, as well as work with a successful and motivated team.
- To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required.
- To carry out inspections, repairs and services and check vehicles against VOSA legislation.
- To carry out full PDI checks on all vehicles.
- To complete MOT testing (although not essential)
- To ensure paperwork is accurate and up to date
- To ensure all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and whilst maintaining a high level of productivity
- To work closely with the service reception team and parts team to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience.
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition.
- Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3)
- Ideally you will have franchise experience; however, manufacturer training will be on-going for the successful candidate.
- A time served apprenticeship
- Previous experience of completing MOT testing is desirable but not essential
- Must have a current clean UK driving licence