Salary Basic up to £26 000+ bonus OTE £32 000
Job Role: To join the busy workshop team and carry out motor vehicle servicing/repairs to approved standards.
- Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Completes repair and service records/ other appropriate activities the Team Leader and Manager required
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years prior experience as a qualified main dealer technician
- A minimum of City and Guilds /NVQ Level 3
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Committed to providing 1st class customer service
- Honest and diligent approach to work
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
- Strong understanding of automotive systems is essential
- Previous diagnostic experience essential
The successful candidate receive full franchise and MOT training