Repair - Service Technician
£21000 depending on experience
We are seeking both Electrical and /or Mechanical technicians to work on a range of aviation products, where you will fault find, repair and re-assemble to meet with quality standards and lead times. This is great opportunity for people who have experience in an electrical assembly or repair and are looking for a new challenge.
Type: Permanent Job Reference: 19557662
Electrical - Mechanical Technician(s) Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine inspections by following written procedures regarding H&S, Servicing and environmental requirements.
- Carry out repairs when necessary
- Complete repair reports
- Repackage repaired and inspected products
- Monitor own works quality ensuring that it meets required specifications
- Liaise with Team Leader on any issues
Electrical - mechanical Technician(s) Requirements:
Understanding of engineering or electrical principles
Ability to use hand tools
Be a team player
Flexible approach to work
- Salary depending on experience and skill level
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension and life insurance scheme
- Production, Repair, Maintenance, Service, Engineering, Mechanical, Tools, Reports, Quality, Inspection, electrical, mechanical, test
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'