At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Analytical Services team in Shardlow, Derbyshire. We are looking for Senior Laboratory Technicians and Technicians to support the team with analysis of test samples from ecotoxicology and toxicology studies.
As a Senior/Laboratory Technician at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
· Routine analysis of test samples from toxicology studies using HPLC,GC, GCMS,LCMS and ICPMS
· Method development and validation of analytical methods
· Data checking
· Maintenance and validation of equipment
· Contribute to the writing of SOPs and reports
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
· Graduate Chemist
· Experience of modern analytical instrumentation and operating systems
· Experience of GLP
· Expertise in analysis and chromatographic instrumentation techniques such as HPLC, GC, GCMS, ICPMS and LCMS/MS would be desirable
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.