Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Consultant to join a leading Energy Consultancy specialising in the provision of building regulations/standards compliance for new buildings.
The role will consist of delivering the highest level of professional quality and support, while promoting the company's brand in order to assist their vision of becoming the leading independent provider of building energy rating expertise.
- Level 3 DEA.
- Professional experience within the energy industry.
- Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of energy assessments.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Provide support to the company's members through the provision of technical support, including telephone and face to face interviews.
- Carry out internal auditing of members' documentation to ensure the quality of EPCs lodged through the company's scheme by the energy assessors they credit.
- Ensure the maintenance of high standard of data quality used to issue Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) in line with industry guidelines.
- Ensure incidents and service requests are logged, tracked and resolved.
- Prepare and provide the delivery of training.
In return the company are offering a competitive starting salary plus benefits, along with excellent training opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, please contact Matthew Roberts on , or email me a copy of your CV over to matthew.roberts@penguinrecruitment .co.uk and we will be in touch shortly.
- Renewable Energy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'