* We are looking for an aware technical writer who will join the company to produce, develop & own reusable information for use in bids and tenders. produced within the business.
* Development of library of high-quality content and responses for Asset Management bids and tenders
* Establish a library of re-usable information for use in future bids and tenders within telent's Bid WiKi
* Producing documentation for telent Asset Management products & services
* Work with the telent Transport bid teams and the Asset Management business to support current and future maintenance bids
* Work with telent Transport Marketing to ensure all developed content is aligned to telent strategic messages, brand guidelines and documentation standard.
* Develop a library of high-quality content and responses for Asset Management bids and tenders e.g. service descriptions, methodologies, CVs, case-studies etc.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Experience in the production of high-quality content and responses for bids & tenders and product documentation.
* A degree in English/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience and qualifications.
* Excellent writing and publishing skills
* Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, are essential
* Sales awareness
* Attention to detail
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Self motivated
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.