Our client is looking for a technical writer to take full ownership for projects to design, develop and deliver the required learning deliverables, such as user guides, online help and topics for support websites.
This includes all necessary project management and communication activities, setting up meetings and managing workload and schedules.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of products, systems functionalities, business workflows and user audiences under your responsibility.
- Take ownership of projects varying in size and complexity, from start to finish, to produce quality learning materials that are delivered on time. This includes all necessary planning, scheduling activities and execution of the full development process. In some cases this may even include delegating some of the workload to other writers and instructional designers, and managing their progress, to complete the project.
- Build working relationships with fellow writers and instructional designers, trainers, Customer Services coordinators, product managers, product definition and other colleagues.
- Actively monitor and respond to Incident Reports and Problem Tracking Records for learning deliverables under your assigned area of coverage.
- When required, provide guidance and coaching to other writers.
For a more in depth job description please apply todayParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Technical Author
- User guidelines to end users of products