I have an exciting opportunity with one of our Central Government clients who are seeking a Technical Author for a 6 month contract.
As a Technical Author / Technical Writer you will:
- Develop technical content to help improve the way the organisation share technical knowledge and expertise.
- The Technical Author / Technical Writer will work alongside content designers, interaction designers, user researchers, product managers and business analysts to create documentation and technical information.
- Be able to work across multiple teams, while writing a range of different subjects - from the highly technical to the more general
- Understand the Gov.uk style and align content appropriately
Technical Writer / Technical Author skills required:
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Extensive experience of technical writing for the web
- An understanding of usability and interaction design
- Experience of needs analysis
This role will fall Outside IR35 so please apply if this role is of interest!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- Technical Author/Technical Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job